Trade Banano/USDC (Polygon network) with lightning speed!
Do you want to buy and sell Banano directly with dollars? Here’s our solution!
Trade USDC (Polygon network) with Banano here: usdc.banano.trade
What is USDC?
USDC is a stablecoin that is pegged to the US dollar at 1:1 rate, 1 USDC is redeemable for 1 USD. It can be used as U.S. dollars in the cryptocurrency world, so that you don’t need to transfer USD to a bank account. We are currently supporting the USDC on the Polygon network: polygonscan.com/token/0x2791bca1f2de4661ed88a30c99a7a9449aa84174
How to buy and sell USDC with Banano?
- Don’t forget that the USDC we’re supporting is not in the Ethereum main network, it’s in the Polygon (formerly known as Matic) main network. You can verify it by using the block explorer to explore addresses and transactions: polygonscan.com, you can use Banano Creeper (click here for the alternative) or BananoLooker as a Banano block explorer.
- Go to banano.trade and press to the USDC button to trade Banano/USDC.
- Click one of the buttons to buy or sell Banano.
- Enter your address that you want to receive coins into, and enter a refund address. As a refund address, you can enter the address that you’re sending from. To create a Banano wallet, you can use BananoVault as a web wallet or Kalium as a mobile wallet. To create an Ethereum wallet to receive USDC in the Polygon network, you can use MetaMask on your PC or Trust Wallet on your smartphone. Then press the Continue button.
- Send coins to the given deposit address, and click the Submit button after sending. That’s it, you’ll receive your coins to your address within a few seconds, at the current exchange rate of Kuyumcu.
Are there any fees?
If you’re selling USDC, there’s a small fee of the Polygon network which usually costs less than $0.01. Other than that, there are no fees. Banano transactions are feeless. Transactions are carried out at the current exchange rate of Kuyumcu, which can be seen on the buy/sell buttons and on the deposit page.
I’ve sent USDC but it’s not confirmed yet, what should I do?
If you’re sending USDC using MetaMask, you can speed up your transaction by resubmitting it with a higher gas fee by clicking the “Speed up” in the Activity tab, then increase the max gas fee to the number provided in the Kuyumcu deposit page. You can also use the Polygon Gas Tracker to track the current gas prices.
I’ve sent more than the specified maximum amount, what now?
We have an auto-refund system that refunds to your refund address instantly when there’s a problem like this. If that didn’t work, our assistant “Stuck Coins Helper” is here to help you: usdc.banano.trade/help
To use the Stuck Coins Helper, enter the address that you’ve entered to Kuyumcu, then continue by either requesting to process your transaction or requesting a refund to your refund address.
You can always contact us using the e-mail in the Contact page.
Please don’t forget that USDC in the Ethereum is different than in the Polygon network. If you want to buy USDC, you must enter an Ethereum wallet that supports the Polygon network, or if you want to buy USDC, you must sent USDC from the Polygon network (not the Ethereum main network).
Hope you enjoy using our service!